SPFL vote could save HEARTS from relegation.
SPFL vote tomorrow could see some small clubs go to wall according to Alan Rough
James Keatings relives Hibs cup glory in "a final I'll never forget"
Tam Cowan remembers Motherwell's part in "helicopter Sunday"
*Behaviour in Scottish football is "disgusting" at a time when people are dying says DAVIE MacKINNON, Chief Exec at GREENOCK
* He blasts SCOTT GARDINER, Chief Exec at INVERNESS CT for revealing details of private discussions.
* Says that league reconstruction proposal will be resubmitted regardless.
Tam Cowan and Hugh MacDonald join Peter and Roughie.
RANGERS SPFL DOSSIER - SPECIAL PROGRAMME;
* TAM COWAN says in his opinion RANGERS smoking gun turned out to be a water pistol!!!
* PETER MARTIN says he thinks RANGERS won't get an independent investigation and they'll want to take it all the way to court.
* HUGH MaCDONALD thinks the SPFL will be looking to fire back at RANGERS as the dossier calls into question the reputation of their staff.
* ROUGHIE, who is on the board of PARTICK THISTLE, doesn't think there was coersion or bullying but he thinks there could have been more transparency in the process.
* RHONDA JONES - Joins the team to highlight mental health issues in lockdown.
* SPFL talks - AYR UNITED owner LACHLAN CAMERON gives us the inside story on SPFL talks - Contrary to paper talk there is no set plan for league resconstruction.
* TAM COWAN - Football authorities need to recognise the impact on fans who are missing the game.
* HUGH MacDONALD says in his opinion NEIL DONCASTER is a meticulous character who is unlikely to have done anything wrong.
* And ROUGHIE tells us about what he did under a tree at the 1986 World Cup